Self-evaluation
To my own eye
our implementation plan has good structure. I feel that it could be not exactly
what this course is looking for, but I feel that we still did a good job with
Milla on the implementation plan.
I feel that
the implementation plan states clearly what problems does the selected target
group has and those are the problems the plan is it trying to solve and answers
those questions thoroughly.
When
thinking about the tools that the target group UAS students commonly use, they
are using O 365 services. Teams is already a part of O365 services and mainly
in use for students. The main issue is that it is not implemented but mainly hastily
thrown towards the students. Taken this into account, I feel that we chose the
right tool to use.
I am not
quite sure what is meant with: “Assess how to improve the content of the implementation
in the future.” Because we mainly did not choose to implement Teams as a new
tool, but to implement guidance to the usage of the tool. I feel that mainly in
organizations these kinds of tools are just given to people hoping that they
learn to use them.
I cannot say
that I learned new stuff about social media. Lets hope that I learn new stuff
when I get to see other peoples blogs and their opinions. đ
Ei kommentteja:
LÀhetÀ kommentti